Skimmed Milk Powder Low heat
We offer Skimmed Milk Powder Low Heat (SMP) in bulk. Skimmed Milk Powder is produced by spray drying fresh cow milk at around 72°C for the removal of fat and water. SMP – Low Heat is in compliance with the standards and regulations for food safety in the country of origin and Codex Alimentarius.
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
Application of the Product
Skimmed milk powder is suitable as a substitute of liquid milk and cream. It can be used in preparation of dry mixes, confectionery products, bakery products, athletic food, infant formulas and animal food. Skimmed milk powder can also be used as a substitute of eggs, the powder acts as an emulsifier. It can also be reverted to liquid milk by simply adding water to the powder.
- Protein: > 34%
- Moisture: < 4,0%
- Fat: < 1,25%
- Minerals: approx. 7,6%
- Lactose: approx. 52%
- Scorched Particles: Disc A / B
- Titratable Acidity: < 0,15% max
- Solubility Index: < 1.00 ml
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: White to light cream
- Odour and Taste: Typical milky
- Standard Plate Count: < 10.000 CFU per gr
- Coliform: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds: < 100 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg net weight multi walled kraft paper bag with polyethylene liner.
- Storage: Cool, dry, clean, fresh environment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf Life: 24 months, (or less according to destination regulations)