Unsalted Lactic Butter 80%
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
To request a quote, please fill in the contact form.
Application of the product
Unsalted lactic butter contains less water than butter. It can be used for cooking, especially baking.
- Moisture: < 16,0%
- Milk Fat: > 80,0%
- Milk Solids Non Fat: < 2,0%
- pH: 4,5 – 5,3
- Peroxyde Value: < 0,5 meq O2 / kg
- Free Fatty Acids: < 0,6%
- Schorched Particles: 7,5 – 15,0 mg
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: Light yellow
- Odour and Taste: Authentic
- Standard Plate Count: < 5.000 CFU per gr
- Coliforms: < 10 CFU per gr
- E. Coli: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds: < 50 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Staphylococcus Aureus: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg Net Weight Block in cardboard box with poly-bag
- Storage & Shelf:
- Life Stored dry and cool at 2 to 8°C – Production Date + 8 Weeks
- Frozen at -18°C – Production Date + max 1 year.
- Chilled after defrosting at 2-6°C – Date of Thawing + 7 Weeks