Sweet Buttermilk Powder
We offer Sweet Buttermilk Powder in bulk. Sweet Buttermilk Powder is produced by spray drying standardized and pasteurized sweet buttermilk to remove water from the substance. Sweet Buttermilk Powder is in compliance with the standards and regulations for food safety in the country of origin and Codex Alimentarius.
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
Application of the product
Sweet Buttermilk powder can be used in bakery, sauces or for cooking.
- Protein: > 30,0%
- Moisture: < 3,8%
- Fat: > 4,5%
- Lactose: approx. 50%
- Ash: < 8,5%
- Scorched Particles: Disc A / B
- Titratable Acidity: < 0,18%
- Insolubility Index: < 1.25 ml
- Antibiotics: Absent
- pH: 6,3 – 6,8
- Colour: White to light cream
- Odour and Taste: Authentic, Sweet and desirable flavour
- Standard Plate Count: < 5.000 CFU per gr
- Yeast & Moulds: < 50 CFU per gr
- Entreobacteriaceae: < 10 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg net weight multi walled kraft paper bag with polyethylene liner.
- Storage: Cool, dry, clean, fresh environment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf Life: 12 months