Skimmed Milk Powder Medium Heat UHT
We offer Skimmed Milk Powder Medium Heat UHT in bulk. Skimmed Milk Powder UHT is produced by spray drying fresh cow milk up to a extremely high temperature for a short period of time to remove fat and water. Skimmed milk powder UHT is in compliance with the standards and regulations for food safety in the country of origin and Codex Alimentarius.
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
Application of the Product
Skimmed milk powder is suitable as a substitute of liquid milk and cream. It can be used in preparation of dry mixes, confectionery products, bakery products, athletic foods, infant formulas and animal food. Skimmed milk powder can also be used as a substitute of eggs, the powder acts as an emulsifier. It can also be reverted to liquid milk by simply adding water to the powder.
- Protein: > 34%
- Moisture: < 4,0%
- Fat: < 1,25%
- Minerals: approx. 7,6%
- Lactose: approx. 52%
- Scorched Particles: Disc A / B
- Titratable Acidity: < 0,15% max
- Solubility Index: < 1.00 ml
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: White to light cream
- Odour and Taste: Typical milky
- Standard Plate Count: < 10.000 CFU per gr
- Coliform: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds: < 100 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg net weight multi walled kraft paper bag with polyethylene liner.
- Storage: Cool, dry, clean, fresh environment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf Life: 24 months, (or less according to destination regulations)